On the Lake Campus, Mi Casa offers comprehensive afterschool, evening and summer enrichment programming for youth and their families. By keeping the school doors open well beyond the traditional school day, Mi Casa addresses a wide range of needs among the community.
- Academic support: Tutoring available 4 days a week during the school year; includes Homework Zone, in which students receive assistance from teachers to complete assignments and reinforce classroom learning
- Enrichment clubs: Focused on technology learning, creative expression, entrepreneurship and more
- Ladder of Leadership: For past Lake participants currently enrolled in high school who wish to develop leadership skills, Mi Casa offers the Ladder of Leadership. Participants begin as Youth Volunteers, acting as role models and mentors to current participants, while assisting with programs and administrative tasks. Participants have the opportunity to move up to paid, part-time staff positions.
For adults and families:
Adult education and career development programs:
- ESL classes
- High School Equivalency test prep courses
- Bilingual computer literacy workshops
- Parent workshops
Connection to resources:
- Referrals to Mi Casa’s career and business development programs
- Connections to resources offered by Mi Casa’s partner organizations
To learn more about the Mi Casa Neighborhood Center on the Lake Campus contact Lauren Brown at 720-424-0389 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interesados en lo que ofrece Mi Casa? Por favor llene nuestro formulario de interés y un personal de Mi Casa se comunicará con usted mas rapido posible.
Interested in what Mi Casa offers? Please fill out our interest form and a Mi Casa staff will contact you as soon as possible.