The Mi Casa Innovation Lab in Northeast Park Hill offers business and career training services for adults in the Vickers Boys & Girls Club, also known as the Nancy P. Anschutz Center, at 33rd Avenue and Holly Street.
Schedule a 1-hour Career Coaching Appointment:
- Contact: Indya Clark at 303-388-0324
- When: Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- What to bring: A current resume or employment history. Electronic copies are preferred, and can be sent in advance to iclark@MiCasaResourceCenter.org
Schedule a 1-hour Business Advising Appointment:
- Contact: Robert Hernandez at 303-388-8213
- When: Mondays and Wednesdays between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- What to bring: If you already have a business plan bring a copy. If you are already in business bring any documents that you have questions about (marketing materials, etc).
About the Innovation Lab
The Innovation Lab focuses on four aspects of career and business readiness through individual coaching and group workshops:
- Career Planning –resume and cover letter writing, conducting a job search, preparing for interviews
- Entrepreneurial Counseling – starting a business, writing a business plan, marketing support
- Financial Literacy – money management, budgeting, understanding credit, saving, financial products and services
- Technology Training – computer usage, including internet and email, online research and Microsoft Office programs
The Innovation Lab is equipped with 12 laptops and meeting space for a class or a small group brainstorming session.
The goal of the Innovation Lab is to stimulate local economic development by putting people to work and supporting new and existing businesses.
For more information about the Mi Casa Innovation Lab please call 303-388-8213.