Mi Casa offers career coaching to community job seekers needing assistance with resume/cover letter writing, job searching, basic computer skills, and interview skills.
Mi Casa also offers workshops to aid community job seekers in their job search: learning how to overcome personal and professional barriers to success, as well as how to write an effective resume and cover letter.
Upcoming workshop dates:
Job Hunting and Career Exploration - Thursday, June 13th 12:00 p.m.-2:00
This workshop will help you:
- Define strengths and overcoming challenges
- Locate hidden opportunities and practice networking
- Develop self-marketing and interviewing skills
- Understand the employer’s needs
- Get more than a job, launch a career
To make an appointment with a career coach or register for an upcoming workshop, contact Amanda Steinken at 303-539-5631 or asteinken@MiCasaResourceCenter.org.