Mi Casa volunteers play key roles in all that we do. Serving as support for our staff and knowledgeable experts for our participants, volunteers are our partners in combating economic disparities. We have long-term volunteer positions as well as one-time opportunities. Learn about how you can join the Mi Casa team:
- In Business programs, skilled volunteers help aspiring entrepreneurs and existing small businesses prepare for business launch and plan for expansion.
- In Career programs, volunteers help job-seekers upgrade their skills to initiate promising career paths. Career Coaches work in our Career Center with community job seekers, helping them with resume building, job searching, interviewing and networking skills.
- In Youth & Family programs, volunteers provide after school tutoring, career readiness preparation, and technology help at our Neighborhood Centers.
- Volunteers and interns also contribute to event planning and administrative work of Mi Casa in order to build our capacity as an organization.
- Group volunteer efforts assist with the maintenance of our facilities.