Date(s) - 04/18/2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Being a business owner has many challenges. You’ve created a great product or service that solves problems but how do you get visibility for your company? You want people to understand what you offer but hate being pushy or have fear of networking and doing “sales”. We agree with you! People buy because of the relationship that’s been created by knowing you and building trust.
In partnership with BD Roundtable, Mi Casa Resource Center’s created a two and half month program that helps business owners with the challenges of business development and building relationships strategically, which turns into real revenue for your company.
You will walk away with these benefits:
- Learn the three relationship types that matter
- Discover the five-step relationship value rating system
- Create a Value Proposition that creates referrals
- Qualifying leads – so you know who to spend your time with that pays off
- Learn the buying stages and power questions that align with your customers buying cycle
- Create an easy to use follow up system so you never leave money on the table
- Learn the building blocks of successful revenue generation
- Great networking opportunities with other business owners
Your commitment: A two and half month program that meets twice a month for up to two hours.
Your investment: $150 (sliding scale, depending on level of income)
*ALL FIVE CLASSES ARE MANDATORY | NO LATE REGISTRATION*
If you are interested in attending this exciting workshop with Mi Casa’s Women’s Business Center please follow the instructions and fill out the application below. If you have any question please feel free and contact Marlyn Ruiz at 303-539-5606 or email at MRuiz@MiCasaResourceCenter.Org