Date(s) - 02/24/2016 - 02/25/2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you new to linked-in? Join the Innovation Lab for a FREE training with social media expert and founder of
Boomers’ Social Media Tutor. February 24th and February 25th. In this series, participants will learn the ins and outs of LinkedIn, build a customized profile that strategically increases their visibility and get a professional head shot taken.
No matter if you are a business owner, a job seeker or someone looking to expand your online networking abilities, LinkedIn can be a great tool to learn how to use AND leverage for whatever your next step may be.
February 24th 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Increase your employability by building a well crafted LinkedIn profile
- Find out how to get ideas for your profile from reviewing the LinkedIn profiles of others in your field
- Learn elements that you need in your profile to help you land your next job
- Discover how to use key words to help your profile stand out amongst others who are seeking similar jobs
February 25th 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Get a FREE headshot photo for your profile
- Learn how to use LinkedIn!
- Acquire tips for taking a strategic approach to expanding your LinkedIn connections
- Effectively use the search features to discover potential referral partners, clients, and job openings
- Develop a plan for interacting with your connections to land your next job