Date(s) - 09/18/2014
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mi Casa Resource Center
This course will start September 18 and end November 20. Class will be held every Thursday from 5:30 pm-8:30 pm for a 10-week period.
This course was created for entrepreneurs who have been in business one to five years and are ready to expand their operations. Focused on practical steps to effectively grow a business, this course helps small business owners:
- Analyze their current business situation
- Identify the best growth opportunities
- Develop a strategic plan to meet growth objectives
- Build a budget that supports their vision and strategic plan
- Develop leadership and management skills
- Determine the best sales strategy for their market
- Improve profitability and financial performance
Cost: Course price is $350 and space is limited to 20 people. Be one of the first 10 to register and pay only $100. Course price includes textbook, online tools, one-on-one business counseling and quarterly mentoring sessions.
Sign up today! To register, click here.
More information: Contact The Women’s Business Center at Mi Casa: 303-539-5606 or BusinessDenver@MiCasaResourceCenter.org.
For a course overview, click here.