Date(s) - 02/08/2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Business Breakthrough is a 12-week program targeted to entrepreneurs who have experience running their businesses yet are facing significant challenges. Created and facilitated by successful entrepreneurs, this program provides tools to develop an updated business plan for strategic growth.
- Business vision and strategy
- Next-stage growth and opportunity
- Market evaluation
- Building a competitive advantage
- Human, financial and business resources
- Cash flow
In this course you will:
- Analyze your current business situation.
- Identify the best growth opportunities.
- Build a budget that supports your vision and strategic plan.
- Develop leadership and management skills
- Determine the best sales strategies for your market.
- Improve your profitability and financial performance.
- Develop a strategic plan
The total cost of the course is $300.00 which is in addition to the $50 non-refundable application fee. Scholarships are available based on level of income and dependents. You will be considered registered when all paperwork and application fees are turned in and a one-on-one business interview has been completed. Class size is limited to 25.
Class Begins: Thursdays, February 8, 2018 from 6-9 pm.
For more information on Business Breakthrough please call Marlyn Ruiz at 303-539-5606 or email: mruiz@MiCasaResourceCenter.org
For more information on Business Breakthrough please fill out this form and a Mi Casa Staff will contact you