Mi Casa’s career development programs provide intensive, short-term training to prepare workers for careers in growth industries.
In addition to technical training focused on banking, financial services, and healthcare – with an overall emphasis on customer service skills – Mi Casa graduates receive intensive soft skills training to prepare them for the demands of the workplace.
Workplace Skills Training for all Industries
- Problem solving and communication
- Professional relationship training
- Stress and time management
- Financial literacy
- Microsoft applications, e-mail, internet
- CareerReady Colorado (CRC) Certification
- Site visits and practical application of skills
Job Search Support
- Career pathway and personal branding
- Practical interview preparation
- Resume, cover letter, and references
- Job placement assistance and on-site interviews