Graduates of Mi Casa’s training programs stay involved with Mi Casa!
Mi Casa not only helps you get a job – we help you keep it. After graduation, we continue to support your progress towards meeting your personal, professional and financial goals.
One benefit of Mi Casa’s training program is the network of support you build with other Mi Casa participants. This sense of community lasts long after the training ends and you’ve gotten a job. Mi Casa graduates stay connected to Mi Casa through ongoing services, events, and volunteer opportunities.
- Monthly case management follow-up for ongoing supportive services for a full year following the training program
- Monthly career coach follow up for ongoing employment success support services for a full year following the training program
- Professional Development Nights for current students and graduates (held monthly for students in the Healthcare Professions Program; held quarterly for all graduates)
- Other events – stay tuned for more information!
- Volunteer in Career Club
- Share your Customer Service or Bilingual Bank Teller expertise in the classroom
- Be a guest speaker at a Mi Casa event
- Share your success story for the Mi Casa website or newsletter
For additional information or to remain engaged with Mi Casa Resource Center’s Career Training Programs, please contact Melissa Wolfe, our Career Navigator, at (303) 539-5610 or firstname.lastname@example.org