Mi Casa’s 14-week Business Success training program equips aspiring entrepreneurs, as well as established small business owners, with the skills and knowledge they need to successfully launch or grow their operations.
Week 1: Elements of becoming a successful business owner
Week 2: Key marketing decisions/market research
Week 3: Marketing 101
Week 4: Marketing Strategy
Week 5: Legal Matters
Week 6: Start up costs and pricing methods
Week 7: Cash flow projections and sales projections
Week 8: Accounting 101 and financial documents
Week 9: Marketing strategies and e-commerce
Week 10: Taxes and record keeping
Week 11: Business resource fair
Week 12: Business analysis, daily operations, credit and insurance
Week 13: Successful business planning
Week 14: Presentations and graduation ceremony
Upcoming registration dates can be found here.
How to Apply
All application materials – including $30 non-refundable application fee – must be received prior to the first class.
Step 2: Schedule your one-on-one interview with our Business Advisor to determine eligibility by calling 303-539-5606. If you completed a hard-copy application, bring it to your appointment.
Step 3: Mail or deliver the following to 360 Acoma St. Denver, CO 80223:
- Non-refundable $30 application fee
- Proof of income (1040 form, paystub, benefits statement, personal letter)
- Proof of dependents (1040 form, birth certificates, report cards, child support records)
- Proof of address (utility bill, rental agreement, 1040 form, photo ID)
- Cost of course: $250 (scholarships are available based on level of income)
- Plus non-refundable application fee: $30