Mi Casa’s 15-week Business Success℠ training program equips aspiring entrepreneurs, as well as established small business owners, with the skills and knowledge they need to successfully launch or grow their operations.
Week 1: Introduction to Business Success℠ and business planning
Week 2: Elements of becoming a successful business owner
Week 3: Key marketing decisions/market research
Week 4: Marketing 101
Week 5: Marketing Strategy
Week 6: Legal Matters
Week 7: Start up costs and pricing methods
Week 8: Cash flow projections and sales projections
Week 9: Accounting 101 and financial documents
Week 10: Marketing strategies and e-commerce
Week 11: Taxes and record keeping
Week 12: Business resource fair
Week 13: Business analysis, daily operations, credit and insurance
Week 14: Successful business planning
Week 15: Presentations and graduation ceremony
All application materials – including $50 non-refundable application fee – must be received prior to the first class.
Step 1: Complete and submit the online application form.
Step 2: Schedule your one-on-one interview with our Business Advisor to determine eligibility by calling 303-539-5606. If you completed a hard-copy application, bring it to your appointment.
Step 3: Mail or deliver the following to 360 Acoma St. Denver, CO 80223:
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Proof of income (1040 form, paystub, benefits statement, personal letter)
- Proof of dependents (1040 form, birth certificates, report cards, child support records)
- Proof of address (utility bill, rental agreement, 1040 form, photo ID)
- Cost of course: $300 (scholarships are available based on level of income)
- Plus non-refundable application fee: $50